Wednesday, October 20, 2004

 

Regarding Kerry, Is He or Is He Not Excommunicated?

Vatican Says Anti-Kerry Lawyer Hoodwinked Them
Father Augustine Di Noia, third-ranking official in the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, the Vatican's doctrinal office, told Reuters that Balestrieri had hoodwinked the Church by misrepresenting himself.
"I thought I was advising a student who was working on a project. I referred him to a reliable theologian on the matter. I was acting in my capacity as a theologian trying to be helpful to a young person," he told Reuters.

So you gave the question to a reliable theologian on the matter. The answer that was given applies to just Catholics that are not US Senators? Hmmmmm!
Mover Mike

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here
Google
WWW Mover Mike