Sunday, February 27, 2005

 

Academy Awards-My Picks

Mover Mike's Oscar Predictions
I picked most of the majors, but it wasn't my night!
Best Picture
Million Dollar Baby
Best Actor
Jamie Foxx (Ray)
Best Actress
Hillary Swank (Million Dollar Baby)
Best Supporting Actor
Morgan Freeman (Million Dollar Baby)
Best Supporting Actress
Winner: Cate Blanchett (The Aviator)
I said Natalie Portman (Closer)
Best Director
Winner:Clint Eastwood (Million Dollar Baby)
I said Martin Scorsese (The Aviator)
Screenplay - Original
Winner: Charlie Kaufman (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)
I said John Logan (The Aviator)
Screenplay - Adapted
Winner: Alexander Payne, Jim Taylor (Sideways)
I said Paul Haggis (Million Dollar Baby)
Animated Feature
The Incredibles
Animated Short
Winner : Ryan
I said Gopher Broke
Foreign Language Film
Winner: The Sea Inside
I said The Chorus
Documentary Feature
Winner: Born into Brothels
I said Super Size Me
Documentary Short
Winner: Mighty Times: The Children's March
I said The Children of Leningradsky
Art Direction
The Aviator
Visual F/X
Spidy 2
Costumes
Look for The Aviator
Makeup
Winner: Lemony Snicket's
I said The Passion of the Christ
Editing
Winner: The Aviator
Million Dollar Baby
Cinematography
Winner: The Aviator
The House of Flying Daggers
Sound Mixing
Ray will pick this one up.
Sound Editing
Winner: The Incredibles
I said Spiderman
Original Score
Finding Neverland
Song
Winner: Al Otro Lado Del Río - The Motorcycle Diaries
I said The Chorus
Short Film (Live Action)
Winner: WASP
Two Cars, One Night

Mover Mike

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here
Google
WWW Mover Mike