Wednesday, February 02, 2005

 

Email Sent to ABC News...

I sent this email to ABC News today

KOPPEL'S POSSIBLE A.M. SHIFT, Please make it true. I used to watch the Sunday morning program with my coffee, Sam and Cokie, and George Will. Then you brought in the "shill"(George Stephanopoulos). I told you I would stop watching. I emailed you to get rid of George whenever I saw that the show's ratings were declining. I told you I was still not watching. Well, now you are considering Ted Koppel and I will be back, when George is gone. You see I don't need to see my news filtered through the eyes of a Clinton flack or apologist for the ex-president and the coming campaign for Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton. (NYT please note the accuracy).

Mover Mike

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here
Google
WWW Mover Mike