Friday, February 11, 2005

 

Nike Black Golf Balls???

Beverly came home last night from her NWSID meeting with news that Nike was selling a new ball, One Black. This is a new golf ball that just plays sweeter, rolls farther, and putts better than anything Stephan Ames and others have used. It is a new technology, solid core ball. What made me go to the Nike site, was her comment that these balls were black. Right out of my mouth I said, "Who ever heard of playing with black balls?" Are they for playing in the snow? How do find the ball in the shadows, or in the rough (where I play)? Balls are white, everyone knows that!

I went to Nike's site, www.nike.com, found the golf section and discovered a great viral marketing campaign. The balls name is One Black. It is a solid core WHITE ball, but for a limited time you can get a sleeve of black One Blacks. You can read all about the ball at Nike Golf. For the record, none of my family works at Nike or is dependent on Nike in any way. I was not paid in any way to write about One Black. I have tried in the past to get Adidas to pay me NOT to wear their logos when I play tennis. If you saw me play, you would know why.

Mover Mike

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here
Google
WWW Mover Mike