Wednesday, February 23, 2005

 

More on The Oregonian

An added postscript to my post here about Jordan and Gannon in The Oregonian. The real question is: How does a newspaper make a decision on what is news? In the case of Jordan and Gannon there was no story in the "news" sections, just opinion on the Commentary page and the Editorial page. I make the same decisions in this blog. I wrote on Eason Jordan and never put any emphasis on Jeff Gannon. I wrote about Dan Rather, but not on Ward Churchill. In some cases the story just doesn't interest me, in some cases I don't believe I can add anything of value. I also write about some things that interest me, but not you, looking at the site meter. It's my blog. I can do what I want. In the case of The Oregonian, in a sense it is our paper, and we have a variety of beliefs and we want to see ours presented.

Mover Mike

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here
Google
WWW Mover Mike